- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
908-964-7155 | 415 Chestnut St Union, NJ 07083
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
This place is the best. I was clueless on what was the issue with my air conditioning/ heating system. I have visited other Mechanic shops who wanted to keep my vehicle for days before even addressing the issue. However, Legacy Mechanic addressed my issue within 10 mins of walking in. I was helped by a man named Alex. His customer service skills were outstanding. Not only did he address my issue he also explained in very much detail what the problem was and fix it all in one shot. It was fixed in less than 30mins. I highly recommend Legacy Mechanics. I do have other issues with my vehicle and I will definitely bring it back to them. As a woman who knows nothing about cars. Alex completely made my day with his honesty and kindness to help me.Chauna Josiah, 04/27/2023
Great staff, especially Tony and Ianni. Very efficient and professionally handled. 10++Vito Nufrio, 04/27/2023
To Tony and the entire team - Always pleased with the results! Honest and skilled technicians. I referred a customer with an older vehicle that NO ONE could repair- she's a happy customer thanks to Alex!!!Andrea Smith, 04/27/2023
Great place to take your car in need of serviceFausto Artiaga, 04/27/2023
Recently, I had a lot of work done on my car, and after reading the reviews of auto shops in union, I decided on Legacy. I'm glad I did. I'm very happy with the service.imisdos, 04/27/2023
These guys are great. They were efficient and affordable. They went above and beyond when it came to customer service. I highly recommend them!!Paula Kurday, 04/27/2023